Friday, August 13, 2010

How I caused to bring down 3 leading forums in Maldives : lockforum, Kk4rum, and the balaabodu during the years 2003 to 2007….MARK ONE!!!

The first forum I registered was lockforum in April 2003…It was the first forum in Maldives…They have even a channel in IRC called #lock…On 21 September 2003 I was working in MCHE and I saw through a friend the Kk4rum which was my favorite forum…I registered it in my IRC nick name “ibiless ” ( which I regret now and I hope Allah will forgive me for using such a nick )…

On 12 December 2003 I routed the whole Maldivian IRC using the nick soldiers  and pretending and masquerading  as a NSS soldier…I was instantly famed in #lock and #kotari in IRC…

On 14 December ( as I recall ) I pinpointed on Kk4rum that www.dhiraagu.com domain is taken by the boys at Lockforum and they are redirecting people to their forum using this domain… www.dhiraagu.com.mv is the proper domain URL of Dhiraagu and they were redirecting it ( I mean www.dhiraagu.com ) to lockforum…I GOT SUPER FAMED IN IRC AND THE FORUMS…

Through out 2004 I played the great game by behaving like an agent or spy on IRC Maldivian channels…….I backfired those of my so called friends who were using Kk4rum against me…Kk4rum was the center point of great internet usage in Maldives due to this…It was my battle ground…THE OUT COME WAS IT WAS HACKED IN MAY 2005…I disappeared when that happened…Lockfourm boys got bored and tired and closed their forum too…

Next balaaboud exploited the absence of Kk4rum and started to gather a remarkable attention by uploading pictures of Maldivian girls…THEY WERE INFAMOUS ON THIS…..

In 2006 I revealed the identity of balaabodu in Maldivian IRC channel  #kotari….I pointed that balaabodu was hosting their server on an Apple computer and using Apache HTTP web server…Their forum solution was PHPBB ( PHP Board Bulletin forum )…They change the registrant of Balaabodu domain name as time goes by…That is they change the static IP address and DNS from time to time…Balaabodu was registered as a Local Investment called Apple Talk in Maldives Trade Ministry…The owner is a girl called Unoosha…

I was in Balaabodu but I never even made a single text post or comment or reply on balaabodu nor posted any pics…I was idle and my nick IRONmask sits on balaabodu forum silently and I told in #kotari all about this…

The boys in balaabodu came near my house that day and was scared to hell…They came with my so called friend Izekiel ( Ikki ) who has connections with the BG group and balaabodu forum…

Balaabodu closed themselves due to this in early 2007…They resurrect the forum now and than and it is also active now….

THE POWER OF THE HUMAN BRAIN…ALHAMDHU LILAAHI RABIL AALAMEEN….Praise and thanks be to Allah for giving me wisdom and knowledge….MARK ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment